Advanced scalp and hair concentrate.
How To Use
Apply Initialiste serum directly to the scalp on cleansed, towel-dried hair. Depending on hair type, 2 pipettes for fine hair and 4 for thick hair, position the pipette directly at the root and scalp to distribute 1 full pipette of the serum in a straight line from the front to the back of the head. Follow the pipette with your fingers to massage the serum into the root and scalp as you work through each section. Once application is complete in all sections, massage the entire head to distribute the serum evenly and comb through. Leave in and proceed to blowdry. Recommended to use at least 3 times a week.
Transform your hair in 7 days with Initialiste. Our 1st skincare-inspired super serum that acts on the four attributes of total hair beauty: 1. Strength, 2. Shine, 3. Softness, 4. Substance. 9 out of 10 women* saw a visible difference in their hair texture after one week. With continued usage, your hair stays healthier from root to tip allowing it to grow longer† with 93% less breakage.
** A must-have for all hair types. Maximize the potential length of your hair. Keep it longer and stronger as it grows.† 89% agreed that their hair is SHINIER. 87% felt that their hair is thicker with MORE SUBSTANCE. 86% felt that their hair is STRONGER and SOFTER to the touch.
*Consumer use test over 7 days.
**In a brushing test compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.
†Reduces breakage so hair can grow longer.
- Lightweight, silky texture
- Absorbs instantly without residue
- Fresh and delicate fragrance
- Targeted pipette application
- SP94, powerful, gluco-peptide that enhances hair fiber’s resilience, structure & strength to activate KAPs synthesis
- 6 Amino Acids, each attaches itself to damaged areas of the hair to compensate for the loss of mass
- Wheat Protein Derivative, strong affinity with the hair fiber, restores uniformity and smoothness
- Ressurection Sap: Sourced from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant - known for its ability to come back to life after 10 years near death - helps preserve the structure of the fiber